Mesenchymal stem cells restore cortical rewiring after neonatal ischemia in mice
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 785–796, June 2012
How to Cite
van Velthoven, C. T. J., van de Looij, Y., Kavelaars, A., Zijlstra, J., van Bel, F., Huppi, P. S., Sizonenko, S. and Heijnen, C. J. (2012), Mesenchymal stem cells restore cortical rewiring after neonatal ischemia in mice. Ann Neurol., 71: 785–796. doi: 10.1002/ana.23543
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
- Wilhelmina Children's Hospital Research fund
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-036534
- NEOBRAIN. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2009-241778
- Swiss National Fund. Grant Number: 31003A-112233
- ELA Foundation
- Biomedical Imaging Center of the University of Lausanne, University of Geneva, Vaud University Hospital Center, and Geneva University Hospitals
- Leenards and Jeantet foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.