Mutations in CIZ1 cause adult onset primary cervical dystonia
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 458–469, April 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Uitti, R. J., Zhao, Y., Vemula, S. R., Perlmutter, J. S., Wszolek, Z. K., Maraganore, D. M., Auburger, G., Leube, B., Lehnhoff, K. and LeDoux, M. S. (2012), Mutations in CIZ1 cause adult onset primary cervical dystonia. Ann Neurol., 71: 458–469. doi: 10.1002/ana.23547
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.