See the Appendix on page 584.
Guidelines for the determination of brain death in infants and children: An Update of the 1987 Task Force Recommendations—Executive Summary†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 573–585, April 2012
How to Cite
Nakagawa, T. A., Ashwal, S., Mathur, M., Mysore, M. and the Committee for Determination of Brain Death in Infants Children (2012), Guidelines for the determination of brain death in infants and children: An Update of the 1987 Task Force Recommendations—Executive Summary. Ann Neurol., 71: 573–585. doi: 10.1002/ana.23552
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.