Trans fat, aspirin, and ischemic stroke in postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 704–715, November 2012
How to Cite
Yaemsiri, S., Sen, S., Tinker, L., Rosamond, W., Wassertheil-Smoller, S. and He, K. (2012), Trans fat, aspirin, and ischemic stroke in postmenopausal women. Ann Neurol., 72: 704–715. doi: 10.1002/ana.23555
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- The WHI program is funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01WH22110, 24152, 32100-2, 32105-6, 32108-9, 32111-13, 32115, 32118-32119, 32122, 42107-26, 42129-32, 44221
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R21NS056445
- American Heart Association Mid-Atlantic Predoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!