Thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator under dabigatran anticoagulation in experimental stroke
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 624–633, May 2012
How to Cite
Pfeilschifter, W., Bohmann, F., Baumgarten, P., Mittelbronn, M., Pfeilschifter, J., Lindhoff-Last, E., Steinmetz, H. and Foerch, C. (2012), Thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator under dabigatran anticoagulation in experimental stroke. Ann Neurol., 71: 624–633. doi: 10.1002/ana.23558
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.