Somatic mitochondrial DNA mutations in early parkinson and incidental lewy body disease
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 850–854, June 2012
How to Cite
Lin, M. T., Cantuti-Castelvetri, I., Zheng, K., Jackson, K. E., Tan, Y. B., Arzberger, T., Lees, A. J., Betensky, R. A., Beal, M. F. and Simon, D. K. (2012), Somatic mitochondrial DNA mutations in early parkinson and incidental lewy body disease. Ann Neurol., 71: 850–854. doi: 10.1002/ana.23568
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: K02NS043311, R03NS053840, R01NS058988
- William F. Milton Fund of Harvard University
- NIH National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01AG20729
- United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-1-0802
- American Federation for Aging Research-Paul Beeson Physician Faculty Scholarship
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Massachusetts Institute of Technology Morris Udall Center of Excellence in PD Research. Grant Number: NIH NS38372
- American Parkinson's Disease Association Advanced Center for Parkinson Research
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard Neurodiscovery Center
- German Federal Ministry of Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.