Validation of the Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease pediatric scale as an outcome measure of disability
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 642–652, May 2012
How to Cite
Burns, J., Ouvrier, R., Estilow, T., Shy, R., Laurá, M., Pallant, J. F., Lek, M., Muntoni, F., Reilly, M. M., Pareyson, D., Acsadi, G., Shy, M. E. and Finkel, R. S. (2012), Validation of the Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease pediatric scale as an outcome measure of disability. Ann Neurol., 71: 642–652. doi: 10.1002/ana.23572
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: #1007569
- NIH National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and Office of Rare Diseases. Grant Number: #U54NS065712
- Charcot Marie Tooth Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association, and CMT Association of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.