Members of the Canadian Pediatric Demyelinating Disease Network are described in the Appendix on pages 11-12.
2010 McDonald criteria for diagnosing pediatric multiple sclerosis†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 211–223, August 2012
How to Cite
Sadaka, Y., Verhey, L. H., Shroff, M. M., Branson, H. M., Arnold, D. L., Narayanan, S., Sled, J. G., Bar-Or, A., Sadovnick, A. D., McGowan, M., Marrie, R. A., Banwell, B. and on behalf of the Canadian Pediatric Demyelinating Disease Network (2012), 2010 McDonald criteria for diagnosing pediatric multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 72: 211–223. doi: 10.1002/ana.23575
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2012 10:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.