miR-206 regulates brain-derived neurotrophic factor in Alzheimer disease model
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 269–277, August 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S.-T., Chu, K., Jung, K.-H., Kim, J. H., Huh, J.-Y., Yoon, H., Park, D.-K., Lim, J.-Y., Kim, J.-M., Jeon, D., Ryu, H., Lee, S. K., Kim, M. and Roh, J.-K. (2012), miR-206 regulates brain-derived neurotrophic factor in Alzheimer disease model. Ann Neurol., 72: 269–277. doi: 10.1002/ana.23588
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 11:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.