Dietary fat types and 4-year cognitive change in community-dwelling older women
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 124–134, July 2012
How to Cite
Okereke, O. I., Rosner, B. A., Kim, D. H., Kang, J. H., Cook, N. R., Manson, J. E., Buring, J. E., Willett, W. C. and Grodstein, F. (2012), Dietary fat types and 4-year cognitive change in community-dwelling older women. Ann Neurol., 72: 124–134. doi: 10.1002/ana.23593
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL043851 and HL080467 to J.E.B.
- NIH/National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA047988 to J.E.B.
- NIH/National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: AG015933 to F.G.
- Career Development Award. Grant Number: K08 AG029813
Vol. 72, Issue 4, 627, Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.