Risk in complex genetics: “All models are wrong but some are useful”
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 502–509, October 2012
How to Cite
Sawcer, S. and Wason, J. (2012), Risk in complex genetics: “All models are wrong but some are useful”. Ann Neurol., 72: 502–509. doi: 10.1002/ana.23613
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.