Risk in complex genetics: “All models are wrong but some are useful”
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 502–509, October 2012
How to Cite
Sawcer, S. and Wason, J. (2012), Risk in complex genetics: “All models are wrong but some are useful”. Ann Neurol., 72: 502–509. doi: 10.1002/ana.23613
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.