Neuromyelitis optica lesions may inform multiple sclerosis heterogeneity debate
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 385–394, September 2012
How to Cite
Brück, W., Popescu, B., Lucchinetti, C. F., Markovic-Plese, S., Gold, R., Thal, D. R. and Metz, I. (2012), Neuromyelitis optica lesions may inform multiple sclerosis heterogeneity debate. Ann Neurol., 72: 385–394. doi: 10.1002/ana.23621
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.