Activation of microglial N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors triggers inflammation and neuronal cell death in the developing and mature brain
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 536–549, October 2012
How to Cite
Kaindl, A. M., Degos, V., Peineau, S., Gouadon, E., Chhor, V., Loron, G., Le Charpentier, T., Josserand, J., Ali, C., Vivien, D., Collingridge, G. L., Lombet, A., Issa, L., Rene, F., Loeffler, J.-P., Kavelaars, A., Verney, C., Mantz, J. and Gressens, P. (2012), Activation of microglial N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors triggers inflammation and neuronal cell death in the developing and mature brain. Ann Neurol., 72: 536–549. doi: 10.1002/ana.23626
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Inserm, Université Paris 7
- Leducq Foundation
- Sixth Framework Program of the European Commission. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-036534/neobrain
- Institut pour la Recherche sur la Moelle épinière et l'Encéphale
- Fondation des Gueules Cassées
- Fondation Motrice
- ELA Foundation
- Fondation Grace de Monaco
- Sonnenfeld Stiftung
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SFB665
- Berliner Krebsgesellschaft e.V.
- Société Française d'Anesthésie Réanimation
- MRC (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.