Metabolic brain networks in translational neurology: Concepts and applications
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 635–647, November 2012
How to Cite
Niethammer, M. and Eidelberg, D. (2012), Metabolic brain networks in translational neurology: Concepts and applications. Ann Neurol., 72: 635–647. doi: 10.1002/ana.23631
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: P50NS071675 (Morris K. Udall Center of Excellence in Parkinson's Disease Research at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.