A role for the default mode network in the bases of disorders of consciousness
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 335–343, September 2012
How to Cite
Fernández-Espejo, D., Soddu, A., Cruse, D., Palacios, E. M., Junque, C., Vanhaudenhuyse, A., Rivas, E., Newcombe, V., Menon, D. K., Pickard, J. D., Laureys, S. and Owen, A. M. (2012), A role for the default mode network in the bases of disorders of consciousness. Ann Neurol., 72: 335–343. doi: 10.1002/ana.23635
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 12:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministries of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: SAF2007-66077
- Education. Grant Number: AP2006-00862
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: U.1055.01.002.00001.01
- McDonnell Foundation
- Canada Excellence Research Chairs Program
- European Commission
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique
- Mind Science Foundation, Belgian French-Speaking Community Concerted Research Action. Grant Number: ARC 06/11_340
- University Hospital of Liège, University of Liège, and Gates Cambridge Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.