A common polymorphism near PER1 and the timing of human behavioral rhythms
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 324–334, September 2012
How to Cite
Lim, A. S. P., Chang, A.-M., Shulman, J. M., Raj, T., Chibnik, L. B., Cain, S. W., Rothamel, K., Benoist, C., Myers, A. J., Czeisler, C. A., Buchman, A. S., Bennett, D. A., Duffy, J. F., Saper, C. B. and De Jager, P. L. (2012), A common polymorphism near PER1 and the timing of human behavioral rhythms. Ann Neurol., 72: 324–334. doi: 10.1002/ana.23636
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Bisby Fellowship
- American Academy of Neurology Clinical Research Training Fellowship
- Dana Foundation Clinical Neuroscience Grant
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS072337, R01 AG24480, R01 AG17917, R01 AG151819, R01 AG30146, P30 AG10161, R01 HL080978, P01 AG09975, R21 AT02571, ARRA RC2 GM093080, AFOSR FA 9550-06-0080/O5NL132, 5R01AG034504
- Translational Genomics Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.