5-Lipoxygenase gene transfer worsens memory, amyloid, and tau brain pathologies in a mouse model of alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 442–454, September 2012
How to Cite
Chu, J., Giannopoulos, P. F., Ceballos-Diaz, C., Golde, T. E. and Praticò, D. (2012), 5-Lipoxygenase gene transfer worsens memory, amyloid, and tau brain pathologies in a mouse model of alzheimer disease. Ann Neurol., 72: 442–454. doi: 10.1002/ana.23642
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 06:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- institute on aging (NIH). Grant Numbers: AG33568, AG18454, AG20206
- Alzheimer Association. Grant Number: NPSP-10-170775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.