Alzheimer disease family history impacts resting state functional connectivity
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 571–577, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Roe, C. M., Snyder, A. Z., Brier, M. R., Thomas, J. B., Xiong, C., Benzinger, T. L., Morris, J. C. and Ances, B. M. (2012), Alzheimer disease family history impacts resting state functional connectivity. Ann Neurol., 72: 571–577. doi: 10.1002/ana.23643
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.