A complete list of Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative investigators can be found at http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
Multiple loci influencing hippocampal degeneration identified by genome scan†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 65–75, July 2012
How to Cite
Melville, S. A., Buros, J., Parrado, A. R., Vardarajan, B., Logue, M. W., Shen, L., Risacher, S. L., Kim, S., Jun, G., DeCarli, C., Lunetta, K. L., Baldwin, C. T., Saykin, A. J., Farrer, L. A. and the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2012), Multiple loci influencing hippocampal degeneration identified by genome scan. Ann Neurol., 72: 65–75. doi: 10.1002/ana.23644
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R01-AG09029, R01-AG025259, P30-AG13846, P30-AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Dana Foundation
- NIH Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: TL1 RR025759
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01 AG024904, RC2 AG036535
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- National Cell Repository for Alzheimer's Disease
- NIH. Grant Number: U24 AG021886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.