Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in the analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wpcontent/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
Amyloid deposition, hypometabolism, and longitudinal cognitive decline
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 578–586, October 2012
How to Cite
Landau, S. M., Mintun, M. A., Joshi, A. D., Koeppe, R. A., Petersen, R. C., Aisen, P. S., Weiner, M. W., Jagust, W. J. and for the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2012), Amyloid deposition, hypometabolism, and longitudinal cognitive decline. Ann Neurol., 72: 578–586. doi: 10.1002/ana.23650
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- ADNI; National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- ADNI is funded by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Abbott; Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
- Bayer HealthCare
- BioClinica, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genentech, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V.
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC.
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synarc, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research is providing funds
- ADNI clinical sites in Canada
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health
- Northern California Institute for Research and Education
- Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study at the University of California, San Diego
- ADNI data are disseminated by the Laboratory for Neuro Imaging at the University of California, Los Angeles
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30AG010129, K01 AG030514, U01 AG024904
- Dana Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.