Isoflurane-induced apoptosis of oligodendrocytes in the neonatal primate brain
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 525–535, October 2012
How to Cite
Brambrink, A. M., Back, S. A., Riddle, A., Gong, X., Moravec, M. D., Dissen, G. A., Creeley, C. E., Dikranian, K. T. and Olney, J. W. (2012), Isoflurane-induced apoptosis of oligodendrocytes in the neonatal primate brain. Ann Neurol., 72: 525–535. doi: 10.1002/ana.23652
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD37100, HD 052664, HD 062171
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Numbers: 1RO1NS054044, R37NS045737-06S1/06S2, 1F30NS066704
- Bugher Award and Grant in Aid from the American Heart Association
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Grant Number: RR-000163
- Oregon National Primate Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.