Coordinated reset has sustained aftereffects in Parkinsonian monkeys
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 816–820, November 2012
How to Cite
Tass, P. A., Qin, L., Hauptmann, C., Dovero, S., Bezard, E., Boraud, T. and Meissner, W. G. (2012), Coordinated reset has sustained aftereffects in Parkinsonian monkeys. Ann Neurol., 72: 816–820. doi: 10.1002/ana.23663
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2012 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- the Michael J. Fox Foundation, New York (Rapid Response Innovation Award grant to WGM and PAT)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KFO 219 TA203/4-1
- The CNRS, University Bordeaux 2 (France), Research Center Jülich, University of Cologne
- ANM Neuromodulation GmbH (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.