A novel monoclonal antibody reveals a conformational alteration shared by amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked SOD1 mutants
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 739–749, November 2012
How to Cite
Fujisawa, T., Homma, K., Yamaguchi, N., Kadowaki, H., Tsuburaya, N., Naguro, I., Matsuzawa, A., Takeda, K., Takahashi, Y., Goto, J., Tsuji, S., Nishitoh, H. and Ichijo, H. (2012), A novel monoclonal antibody reveals a conformational alteration shared by amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked SOD1 mutants. Ann Neurol., 72: 739–749. doi: 10.1002/ana.23668
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 12:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 100360211, S 20229004
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation. Grant Number: 08-11
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation, Takeda Science Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Suzuken Memorial Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
- Nakabayashi Trust for ALS Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.