STAT3-Mediated astrogliosis protects myelin development in neonatal brain injury
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 750–765, November 2012
How to Cite
Nobuta, H., Ghiani, C. A., Paez, P. M., Spreuer, V., Dong, H., Korsak, R. A., Manukyan, A., Li, J., Vinters, H. V., Huang, E. J., Rowitch, D. H., Sofroniew, M. V., Campagnoni, A. T., de Vellis, J. and Waschek, J. A. (2012), STAT3-Mediated astrogliosis protects myelin development in neonatal brain injury. Ann Neurol., 72: 750–765. doi: 10.1002/ana.23670
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS070580 Funding institution NINDS, HD057557 Funding institution NICHD, HD004612 Funding institution NICHD, NS057624 Funding institution NINDS
- the University of California Multicampus Research Programs and Initiatives (E.J.H., H.V.V.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.