STAT3-Mediated astrogliosis protects myelin development in neonatal brain injury
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 750–765, November 2012
How to Cite
Nobuta, H., Ghiani, C. A., Paez, P. M., Spreuer, V., Dong, H., Korsak, R. A., Manukyan, A., Li, J., Vinters, H. V., Huang, E. J., Rowitch, D. H., Sofroniew, M. V., Campagnoni, A. T., de Vellis, J. and Waschek, J. A. (2012), STAT3-Mediated astrogliosis protects myelin development in neonatal brain injury. Ann Neurol., 72: 750–765. doi: 10.1002/ana.23670
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS070580 Funding institution NINDS, HD057557 Funding institution NICHD, HD004612 Funding institution NICHD, NS057624 Funding institution NINDS
- the University of California Multicampus Research Programs and Initiatives (E.J.H., H.V.V.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!