Point of View
Unintended effects of orphan product designation for rare neurological diseases
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 481–490, October 2012
How to Cite
Murphy, S. M., Puwanant, A., Griggs, R. C. and the Consortium for Clinical Investigations of Neurological Channelopathies (CINCH) and Inherited Neuropathies Consortium (INC) Consortia of the Rare Disease Clinical Research Network (2012), Unintended effects of orphan product designation for rare neurological diseases. Ann Neurol., 72: 481–490. doi: 10.1002/ana.23672
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Inherited Neuropathy Consortium Rare Disease Clinical Research Consortium
- NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke/Office of Rare Diseases. Grant Number: 1U54NS065712-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.