Laminin alpha 2 enables glioblastoma stem cell growth
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 766–778, November 2012
How to Cite
Lathia, J. D., Li, M., Hall, P. E., Gallagher, J., Hale, J. S., Wu, Q., Venere, M., Levy, E., Rani, M.R. S., Huang, P., Bae, E., Selfridge, J., Cheng, L., Guvenc, H., McLendon, R. E., Nakano, I., Sloan, A. E., Phillips, H. S., Lai, A., Gladson, C. L., Bredel, M., Bao, S., Hjelmeland, A. B. and Rich, J. N. (2012), Laminin alpha 2 enables glioblastoma stem cell growth. Ann Neurol., 72: 766–778. doi: 10.1002/ana.23674
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the US Brain Tumor Society, Goldhirsh Foundation
- James D. McDonnell Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NCI CA112958, NCI CA116659, NCI CA154130, NCI CA151522, NCI CA137443, NINDS NS063971, NCI CA128269, NCI CA101954, NCI CA116257, NCI CA109748, NCI CA152883, NCI CA127620, NCI CA108786, NINDS NS20023
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: NCI CA142159
- Pathway to Independence Award. Grant Number: NCI CA157948
- Voices Against Brain Cancer and the Ohio Cancer Research Associates
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Cancer Genome Atlas Project
- Ben and Catherine Ivy Foundation
- Kimble Foundation
- Peter B. Cristal Endowment
- Ohio Department of Development Technology. Grant Number: 09-071
- Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- American Brain Tumor Association Fellowship
- Joelle Syverson Fund
- American Cancer Society
- Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Clinic CTSA. Grant Number: UL1 RR024989
- NIH National Center for Research Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.