Mutations in KCND3 cause spinocerebellar ataxia type 22
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 859–869, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C., Durr, A., Majczenko, K., Huang, Y.-H., Liu, Y.-C., Lien, C.-C., Tsai, P.-C., Ichikawa, Y., Goto, J., Monin, M.-L., Li, J. Z., Chung, M.-Y., Mundwiller, E., Shakkottai, V., Liu, T.-T., Tesson, C., Lu, Y.-C., Brice, A., Tsuji, S., Burmeister, M., Stevanin, G. and Soong, B.-W. (2012), Mutations in KCND3 cause spinocerebellar ataxia type 22. Ann Neurol., 72: 859–869. doi: 10.1002/ana.23701
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.