Inhibition of 12/15-lipoxygenase as therapeutic strategy to treat stroke
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 129–135, January 2013
How to Cite
Yigitkanli, K., Pekcec, A., Karatas, H., Pallast, S., Mandeville, E., Joshi, N., Smirnova, N., Gazaryan, I., Ratan, R. R., Witztum, J. L., Montaner, J., Holman, T. R., Lo, E. H. and van Leyen, K. (2013), Inhibition of 12/15-lipoxygenase as therapeutic strategy to treat stroke. Ann Neurol., 73: 129–135. doi: 10.1002/ana.23734
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- NIH NINDS. Grant Number: R01NS049430
- NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM56062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.