Role of reduced ADAMTS13 in arterial ischemic stroke: A Pediatric Cohort Study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 58–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Lambers, M., Goldenberg, N. A., Kenet, G., Kirkham, F. J., Manner, D., Bernard, T., Mesters, R. M., Junker, R., Stoll, M. and Nowak-Göttl, U. (2013), Role of reduced ADAMTS13 in arterial ischemic stroke: A Pediatric Cohort Study. Ann Neurol., 73: 58–64. doi: 10.1002/ana.23735
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2012 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.