Neuron-to-neuron transmission of α-synuclein fibrils through axonal transport
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 517–524, October 2012
How to Cite
Freundt, E. C., Maynard, N., Clancy, E. K., Roy, S., Bousset, L., Sourigues, Y., Covert, M., Melki, R., Kirkegaard, K. and Brahic, M. (2012), Neuron-to-neuron transmission of α-synuclein fibrils through axonal transport. Ann Neurol., 72: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/ana.23747
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2012 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- NIH National Research Service Award fellowship
- NIH Ruth L. Kirstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1F32GM090545
- NIH Director's Pioneer Award
- Stanford University School of Medicine Dean's Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-08-NEUR-001-01, ANR-09-MNPS-013-01
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Fondation Bettencourt Schueller
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R00CA125994
- Director's Pioneer Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIAID, AI-65972
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- NIH Director's Pioneer Award. Grant Number: DP1 827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.