Encephalitis and antibodies to dipeptidyl-peptidase–like protein-6, a subunit of Kv4.2 potassium channels
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 120–128, January 2013
How to Cite
Boronat, A., Gelfand, J. M., Gresa-Arribas, N., Jeong, H.-Y., Walsh, M., Roberts, K., Martinez-Hernandez, E., Rosenfeld, M. R., Balice-Gordon, R., Graus, F., Rudy, B. and Dalmau, J. (2013), Encephalitis and antibodies to dipeptidyl-peptidase–like protein-6, a subunit of Kv4.2 potassium channels. Ann Neurol., 73: 120–128. doi: 10.1002/ana.23756
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.