Neuroenhancement of the aging brain: Restoring skill acquisition in old subjects
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Zimerman, M., Nitsch, M., Giraux, P., Gerloff, C., Cohen, L. G. and Hummel, F. C. (2013), Neuroenhancement of the aging brain: Restoring skill acquisition in old subjects. Ann Neurol., 73: 10–15. doi: 10.1002/ana.23761
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.