Overinhibition of corticostriatal activity following prenatal cocaine exposure
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 355–369, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., Nitulescu, I., Lewis, J. S., Lemos, J. C., Bamford, I. J., Posielski, N. M., Storey, G. P., Phillips, P. E. M. and Bamford, N. S. (2013), Overinhibition of corticostriatal activity following prenatal cocaine exposure. Ann Neurol., 73: 355–369. doi: 10.1002/ana.23805
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- University of Washington Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute (G.P.S., and N.S.B.). Grant Number: NIH NINDS NS052536 (N.S.B.), NIH NINDS NS060803 (N.S.B.), NIH NINDS NS060803-2S1
- N.S.B., I.N., and N.M.P.. Grant Number: NIH NICHD HD02274
- Mary Gates Endowment for Students research scholarship (I.N., and J.S.L.). Grant Number: NIH NIMH F31MH08626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.