Ceruloplasmin dysfunction and therapeutic potential for Parkinson disease
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 554–559, April 2013
How to Cite
Ayton, S., Lei, P., Duce, J. A., Wong, B. X. W., Sedjahtera, A., Adlard, P. A., Bush, A. I. and Finkelstein, D. I. (2013), Ceruloplasmin dysfunction and therapeutic potential for Parkinson disease. Ann Neurol., 73: 554–559. doi: 10.1002/ana.23817
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2012 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.