Members of the United Dystrophinopathy Project are listed in the Appendix on page 7.
LTBP4 genotype predicts age of ambulatory loss in duchenne muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 481–488, April 2013
How to Cite
Flanigan, K. M., Ceco, E., Lamar, K.-M., Kaminoh, Y., Dunn, D. M., Mendell, J. R., King, W. M., Pestronk, A., Florence, J. M., Mathews, K. D., Finkel, R. S., Swoboda, K. J., Gappmaier, E., Howard, M. T., Day, J. W., McDonald, C., McNally, E. M., Weiss, R. B. (2013), LTBP4 genotype predicts age of ambulatory loss in duchenne muscular dystrophy. Ann Neurol., 73: 481–488. doi: 10.1002/ana.23819
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.