Mutations in the autoregulatory domain of β-tubulin 4a cause hereditary dystonia
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 546–553, April 2013
How to Cite
Hersheson, J., Mencacci, N. E., Davis, M., MacDonald, N., Trabzuni, D., Ryten, M., Pittman, A., Paudel, R., Kara, E., Fawcett, K., Plagnol, V., Bhatia, K. P., Medlar, A. J., Stanescu, H. C., Hardy, J., Kleta, R., Wood, N. W. and Houlden, H. (2013), Mutations in the autoregulatory domain of β-tubulin 4a cause hereditary dystonia. Ann Neurol., 73: 546–553. doi: 10.1002/ana.23832
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Medical Research Council, Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (H.H.), National Institute for Health Research UCL Hospitals/UCL Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.