Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency
Case–control neurosonography results
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 721–728, June 2013
How to Cite
Barreto, A. D., Brod, S. A., Bui, T.-T., Jemelka, J. R., Kramer, L. A., Ton, K., Cohen, A. M., Lindsey, J. W., Nelson, F., Narayana, P. A. and Wolinsky, J. S. (2013), Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency. Ann Neurol., 73: 721–728. doi: 10.1002/ana.23839
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- 3No cerebrocervical venous congestion in patients with multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol 2010;68:173–183., , , et al.
- 12Intersocietal accreditation commission standards and guidelines for vascular testing accreditation. Ellicott City, MD: Intersocietal Accreditation Commission, 2012.
- 13Vascular technology professional performance guidelines. Lower extremity venous insufficiency evaluation. Lanham, MD: Society for Vascular Ultrasound, 2010.
- 17Ultrasound assessment of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency. Paper presented at: Fifth Joint Triennial Congress of the European and Americas Committees for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis; October 19–22, 2011; Amsterdam, the Netherlands., , , et al.
- 19Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla. Observational study of the prevalence of CCSVI in multiple sclerosis and in other neurodegenerative diseases (COSMO). Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01384825 Accessed September 13, 2012.