Hippocampal demyelination and memory dysfunction are associated with increased levels of the neuronal microRNA miR-124 and reduced AMPA receptors
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 637–645, May 2013
How to Cite
Dutta, R., Chomyk, A. M., Chang, A., Ribaudo, M. V., Deckard, S. A., Doud, M. K., Edberg, D. D., Bai, B., Li, M., Baranzini, S. E., Fox, R. J., Staugaitis, S. M., Macklin, W. B. and Trapp, B. D. (2013), Hippocampal demyelination and memory dysfunction are associated with increased levels of the neuronal microRNA miR-124 and reduced AMPA receptors. Ann Neurol., 73: 637–645. doi: 10.1002/ana.23860
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society . Grant Number: RG-4280; R.D.
- NIH . Grant Number: NS35058
- NS38667; B.D.T.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ana23860-sup-0002-suppfig.doc||3758K||Supplementary Information Figures|
|ana23860-sup-0003-supptbl.doc||76K||Supplementary Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.