See the Appendix on page 12.
Randomized study combining interferon and glatiramer acetate in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 327–340, March 2013
How to Cite
Lublin, F. D., Cofield, S. S., Cutter, G. R., Conwit, R., Narayana, P. A., Nelson, F., Salter, A. R., Gustafson, T., Wolinsky, J. S. and for the CombiRx Investigators (2013), Randomized study combining interferon and glatiramer acetate in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 73: 327–340. doi: 10.1002/ana.23863
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders. Grant Numbers: UO1NS045719, R21NS41986, 2RO1-EB002095-06A1, NCT00211887
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|ana23863-sup-0001-suppinfo.doc||443K||Supplementary Table 1. Serious Adverse Events (Safety Population)a|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.