Pain referral patterns of the C1 to C3 nerves: Implications for headache disorders
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 145–148, July 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, M. M., Jordan, S. E. and Charles, A. C. (2013), Pain referral patterns of the C1 to C3 nerves: Implications for headache disorders. Ann Neurol., 74: 145–148. doi: 10.1002/ana.23869
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.