Vascular extracellular signal-regulated kinase mediates migraine-related sensitization of meningeal nociceptors
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 741–750, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Kainz, V., Zhao, J., Strassman, A. M. and Levy, D. (2013), Vascular extracellular signal-regulated kinase mediates migraine-related sensitization of meningeal nociceptors. Ann Neurol., 73: 741–750. doi: 10.1002/ana.23873
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: NS061116, NS077882, NS032534
- NIH National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA020305
- National Headache Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.