Distinct modulation of human myeloid and plasmacytoid dendritic cells by anandamide in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 626–636, May 2013
How to Cite
Chiurchiù, V., Cencioni, M. T., Bisicchia, E., De Bardi, M., Gasperini, C., Borsellino, G., Centonze, D., Battistini, L. and Maccarrone, M. (2013), Distinct modulation of human myeloid and plasmacytoid dendritic cells by anandamide in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 73: 626–636. doi: 10.1002/ana.23875
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 03:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.