Brain–machine interface in chronic stroke rehabilitation: A controlled study
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 100–108, July 2013
How to Cite
Ramos-Murguialday, A., Broetz, D., Rea, M., Läer, L., Yilmaz, Ö., Brasil, F. L., Liberati, G., Curado, M. R., Garcia-Cossio, E., Vyziotis, A., Cho, W., Agostini, M., Soares, E., Soekadar, S., Caria, A., Cohen, L. G. and Birbaumer, N. (2013), Brain–machine interface in chronic stroke rehabilitation: A controlled study. Ann Neurol., 74: 100–108. doi: 10.1002/ana.23879
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2013 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.