Low Myo-inositol indicating astrocytic damage in a case series of neuromyelitis optica
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 301–305, August 2013
How to Cite
Ciccarelli, O., Thomas, D. L., De Vita, E., Wheeler-Kingshott, C. A. M., Kachramanoglou, C., Kapoor, R., Leary, S., Matthews, L., Palace, J., Chard, D., Miller, D. H., Toosy, A. T. and Thompson, A. J. (2013), Low Myo-inositol indicating astrocytic damage in a case series of neuromyelitis optica. Ann Neurol., 74: 301–305. doi: 10.1002/ana.23909
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2013 10:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.