CaV2.1 ablation in cortical interneurons selectively impairs fast-spiking basket cells and causes generalized seizures
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 209–222, August 2013
How to Cite
Rossignol, E., Kruglikov, I., van den Maagdenberg, A. M. J. M., Rudy, B. and Fishell, G. (2013), CaV2.1 ablation in cortical interneurons selectively impairs fast-spiking basket cells and causes generalized seizures. Ann Neurol., 74: 209–222. doi: 10.1002/ana.23913
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1NS039007, RO1NS30989, RO1NS045217, RO1MH071679
- Research and Health Fund of Quebec
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- University of Montreal
- Epilepsy Foundation. Grant Number: 260691
- Genomics Initiative/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research and Community
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.