Acute seizures predict epilepsy after childhood stroke
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 249–256, August 2013
How to Cite
Fox, C. K., Glass, H. C., Sidney, S., Lowenstein, D. H. and Fullerton, H. J. (2013), Acute seizures predict epilepsy after childhood stroke. Ann Neurol., 74: 249–256. doi: 10.1002/ana.23916
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Numbers: K12NS001692 , K23NS066137 , K02NS053883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.