A novel treatment-responsive encephalitis with frequent opsoclonus and teratoma
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 435–441, March 2014
How to Cite
Armangue, T., Titulaer, M. J., Sabater, L., Pardo-Moreno, J., Gresa-Arribas, N., Barbero-Bordallo, N., Kelley, G. R., Kyung-Ha, N., Takeda, A., Nagao, T., Takahashi, Y., Lizcano, A., Carr, A. S., Graus, F. and Dalmau, J. (2014), A novel treatment-responsive encephalitis with frequent opsoclonus and teratoma. Ann Neurol., 75: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/ana.23917
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- NIH . Grant Numbers: RO1NS077851 , RO1MH094741
- National Cancer Institute . Grant Number: RO1CA89054
- Instituto Carlos III . Grant Number: FI12/00366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.