Confounding underlies the apparent month of birth effect in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 714–720, June 2013
How to Cite
Fiddes, B., Wason, J., Kemppinen, A., Ban, M., Compston, A. and Sawcer, S. (2013), Confounding underlies the apparent month of birth effect in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 73: 714–720. doi: 10.1002/ana.23925
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.